Monday, January 1, 2018

Holding the Fort by Regina Jennings




Lola has lost her job st the Cat Eye Saloon to a younger more accommodating singer. Her younger brother had gotten into some trouble with his superior officer at Ft. Reno in Indian Territory, so Lola decides to go and see if she can fix the situation. She finds a position teaching the commander’s daughters by accident and misinformation.


I enjoyed this book. I loved the characters and the glimpse into our US history. According to the front of the book this is the first of the Fort Reno series. I’m excited to see what new tales will emerge. Regina Jennings is becoming one of my new favorite authors. I reviewed her previous book “For the Record” last year. http://kittysroar.blogspot.com/2016/12/for-record-by-regina-jennings.html


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for my review. I love just about everything from Bethany House and I’m especially happy that this was the book I chose to review this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment