Friday, August 30, 2019

Ford by Susan May Warren



Ford is one of a family or ranch raised siblings that are grown up and pursuing their own dreams. Ford is a Navy Seal. His twin sister RJ is a CIA analyst who unwittingly gets involved in an international incident in Russia. Ford and one of his associates, Scarlett, go to Russia to try to find RJ and get her out of the country before the Russian authorities find her. What follows is a dangerous cat and mouse game with an assassin and aide coming from unlikely sources.


I was expecting a cowboy romance story but it turned into a real all night read fest. I will look for other books in this series. I highly recommend this book and this author.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from BookFunnel. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment