Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Fallen by Rebecca Zanetti



This is a fast paced story of a former computer hacker (Brigid) who is assigned to a secret special deep ops unit. Her partner, Raider, is a federal agent who has also been picked up by the unit as well. They go under cover together to try to get information on Brigid’s estranged father who was once involved with the mob and is now a farmer. There is some suspicion that he may be running drugs.


This one kept me interested to the last page. I love these types of stories and this is one of the best. This is the second in this series so now I will have to keep my eye out for number 1 and 3.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment