Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Janes by Louisa Luna



PI Alice Vega and her favorite partner Max Caplan, former police officer, are called in to help with a police investigation into two unidentified females found deceased. But the Police and other officials want to pay them under the table. Vega uses some unconventional methods of obtaining information but is highly successful. It becomes apparent fairly quickly though that there is something going on that is not above board. The local cop that is assisting in the investigation has never seen his chief act the way he is about this particular investigation.

This was a captivating read and kept me riveted on the story. I highly recommend this book.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment