Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tranquility Falls (Miramar Bay Book 4) by Davis Bunn



Daniel was once a TV personality in Los Angeles until a personal tragedy occurred and threw him into a tailspin. Now he is in Miramar trying to live a quiet life, attend AA meetings and recover from his past. But his past comes to join him in the guise of his niece whose mother (Daniel’s sister) has dramatically dropped her off because she is angry with her. Meanwhile, his best friends’ daughter is rebelling and Daniel is being drawn into the fray. Add to this, a new friend is being accused of mishandling money at City Hall and Daniel gets involved trying to help her prove that she is innocent. All this turmoil forces Daniel to face his own past and deal with some issues that have been on hold.

This is a very interesting story and I had trouble putting it down. I kept looking at the last page over and over to make sure that was really the end because I didn’t want to leave this story behind. Hopefully there will be another book in this series so I can continue the experience.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment