Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Come Back to Me (Waters of Time #1) by Jody Hedlund


 

Marian is a research scientist trying to find a cure for the hereditary disease that killed her mother and is threatening the life of  her sister.  Her father has also done research but Marian thinks his theories are a little out there and he is in England and she is in the US.  When her father suddenly falls ill, she rushes to his side and finds herself embroiled in his research and also is hounded by people wanting to get their hands on his research.  This all evolves into a time travel situation and is a unique take on time travel among the time travel novels I have read.  It's an interesting story and I recommend it.  


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment