Friday, October 16, 2020

The Escape (US Marshals #1) by Lisa Harris


 


US Marshal Madison James and her partner Jonas Quinn are sent to bring a prisoner back via plane.  The plane crashes in a remote area and the only survivors are the marshalls and the prisoner. It becomes a nightmare full of injuries, cat and mouse with the prisoner as they try to recapture him and complete their mission, and finding their way out of the wilderness on foot. 


This story was a nail biter and I think I plowed through it in record time.  I couldn't put it down.  I really enjoyed this story and will continue to look for books by this author.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment