Friday, October 16, 2020

The Price of Valor (Global Search and Rescue #3)


 


Hamilton Jones is a former Navy SEAL who now does special missions for the US government. His wife was pressed into service by the CIA years earlier when he was deployed.  He thought she had been killed until his daughter is dropped off by his wife who then disappears. Now he is determined to find her and rescue her and she is determined to protect him by not being found. This story takes them all over the globe facing mortal danger and internal government intrigue that seem impossible to avoid or sort through.  


This is a very intricate story  that kept me enthralled throughout.  I highly recommend this author and this series.  


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment