Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Mockingbird's Song (Amish Greenhouse Mystery #2) by Wanda E. Brunstetter


 



Sylvia's husband, her older brother and her father were all killed in an accident when a car hit their buggy almost a year earlier.  Sylvia and her two children have moved back into her mother's house and shares it with her grieving mother, sister and younger brother.  The family business, a greenhouse, has been struggling since her father died.  Someone is trying to sabotage the business and things keep happening.  Meanwhile, Sylvia has developed an interest in her younger's brothers favorite hobby -- bird watching.   As they prepare for her sister's wedding, a lot of situations arise that require them to move past their grief and deal with family and neighborhood issues.  This was a good read.  It kind of left me hanging so I'm guessing theres another book in the series on the way, but I am disappointed that I didn't get a few more answers in this book.  Patience is not one of my higher virtues. 

 

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment