Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amy Inspired by Bethany Pierce

Amy’s biological clock is ticking but nothing seems to be going quite as she planned. Her writing career hasn’t really taken off either and she is marking time being adjunct faculty at the college she attended. The books started out with some amusing dialogue and I was entranced for a chapter or two but then it just got rather boring and bogged down. Amy’s quirky friends were a little too off the wall. The theology expressed in the book was a little off. I’m not sure it should earn the Christian Fiction label. By the end of the book, I just didn’t care how it turned out. Bethany House provided me with this book to review. In their defense, I will say that 99% of the books I review for them are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment