Wednesday, November 13, 2013

His Treasure -- Gems of Love from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd



This is a small book of daily devotions for women. Each two facing pages section has a "Treasure of Truth," a scripture, and a letter from God. These are very moving and thought-provoking. I am not a fan of other people speaking for God, even though well-intentioned. It makes me uncomfortable for them to put words into His mouth even though they are basing those on the scripture. It is a pretty little book and would make a nice gift and if you are comfortable with letters from God in a book other than the Bible, you might find this an interesting little book.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale for review. I received no compensation for my review and all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment