Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Wayfinding Bible



This is the most interesting looking study Bible I have seen in a long time. It is chock full of pictures, maps, diagrams, exploration and observation points. There are three different routes to take on your journey through this Bible. 1) Flyover, 2) Direct Route and 3) Scenic. Each one comes with a different colored arrow that leads you through the story from start to finish. This makes it ideal for an individual to read through the whole Bible and get a good solid picture of the whole through their own most comfortable method. I have always been a fan of the "scenic route" when traveling and I always like all the extra info I can get on a subject so that is the path I am taking. Yes, it will take longer but I will get all the meal, not just a taste. All the extra helps in this book make Bible study even more fun.

You can get a preview HERE.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale for review. I received no compensation for my review and all opinions are my own. I am hiding my copy from my granddaughter until I can obtain another copy because I know she will want her own the minute she sees mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment