Sunday, May 31, 2015

Now and Forever (Wild at Heart #2) by Mary Connealy


Shannon Wild is working her homestead and tending her sheep when she manages to knock mountain man Matthew Tucker off the side of a mountain into a raging river. Of course she falls in with him and the two embark on a wild and wooly journey for survival. We met Shannon in book one of this series along with her two sisters who were all masquerading as men so they could have a homestead. They had also fought in the civil war in the same way. Mary Connealy always tells the story in a very amusing way and there is no end of belly laughs and chuckles as you take a merry romp through her tales. I am always waiting (impatiently) for the next installment. Book number three will be the oldest sister, Bailey's story and it promises to be a rip-snorter! Can't wait! I absolutely adore all of Mary Connealy's books and even with my policy that there are too many great books out there to be rereading anything and it's better to pass them on to others, with this author I have made one of my rare exceptions and all her books are on my shelf as keepers.

Bethany House gave me a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review, but quite honestly it was on my list to buy this month anyway so I would have gotten it one way or the other. I love Bethany House and all their authors so sometimes it's hard to choose what I want to review in a given month but this one was a no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment