Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Spirit-Led Heart by Suzanne Eller




In trying to draw closer in relationship to my Savior, I have been trying to learn ways to understand the Holy Spirit and His role in our lives a little better.  This book has been very helpful and instructive in that pursuit. The author leads us step by step through the basics and we learn how to recognize the Holy Spirit’s intervention in our lives, expect it, be confident in it, be guided by it and be sure that it is legitimate. This book provides a well thought out and outlined study by which we can come to a better understanding of and relationship with the Holy Spirit.  I found the study guide at the end of the book especially helpful to review and process what I had just read.  I would recommend this book for individual or group study.

I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment