Monday, May 10, 2021

Blackberry Beach (Hope Harbor #7) by Irene Hannon

 





Katherine Parker is a Hollywood star in hiding.  She goes to Blackberry Beach in small town Oregon to go "missing" for a while.  She tries very hard to stay out of the public eye but she keeps running into her neighbor, Zach Garrett, who owns a Coffee Shop in town.  He left the rat race to do something more interesting to him, much to his ambitious father's disgust.  Katherine and Zach both have their own lives and their own career locations but they are fascinated with each other.  How could that work?  

I love the setting of this story and the characters in the story.  This was one of those books I couldn't put down because I have to see how it came out and I never let myself read the last page until I actually get there in the progression of the story.  I love all of Irene Hannon's books.  

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment