Monday, November 8, 2021

Afraid by Lisa Jackson , Alexandra Ivy , Lisa Childs


 


In this series of suspense novellas, we meet three girls from wealthy families who were sent to St. Cecilia’s School for Girls in Austria by their families after family tragedies.  Now they are grown up and back home where their childhood traumas come home to roost.  I love how all three stories come together -- all three of these girls were friends at the school and all have to face their particular family problems in their adulthood.  Each story is well crafted and compelling in its own right.  I highly recommend this book for the great stories and for the fact you can read each one separately and not have to do a marathon to finish the book as with most suspense novels.  

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment