Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Mistletoe Countess by Pepper D. Basham


 



This story was highly entertaining! I don't know the last time I got so many giggles from a book. Grace is an American heiress whose father has made an agreement with Lord Frederick’s Percy -- his daughter's dowry for the Lord's title and position. The problem is Grace's older sister was to be the bride but she backed out at the last minute. Grace, always up for an adventure, volunteered to take her place. What ensued was all sorts of shenanigans and attempts to murder them both. Grace and Lord Frederick are both up for the task! I loved the characters in the story and the devotion of the two main characters to God and to each other. Such a fun book!

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment