Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Rabbi Looks at the Last Days by Jonathan Bernis




This book is well written. It is somewhat repetitive but that does not detract from the message of the book. It serves to reinforce the points being made. This is a slightly different take than the usual book about End Times, but it is from a unique perspective. It is written by a Jewish rabbi that accepted Yeshua as Messiah and is now the head of a Messianic Jewish ministry that follows the dictates of the Great Commission to preach the good news to the Jew first and then to the Gentile. He has experienced amazing numbers of Jews accepting Jesus all over the world through the work of the Holy Spirit. This is the time that the Bible speaks about when the fields are ripe for harvest and astounding numbers of Jews all over the world are responding to the Gospel message. This is truly a major "sign of the times."


I feel enriched having read this book and I feel that my missions focus is more refined after reading this book. I would recommend it to all thinking Christians and Jews because there is much to be gleaned here and we all need to reach out to God's chosen people.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House to review. I did not receive any compensation for completing this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment