Monday, August 1, 2016

Deadly Encounter by Diann Mills

\


Veterinarian Stacy Broussard becomes unwillingly involved in a puzzling situation that leaves people ill and even dead. FBI Agent Alex LeBlanc is working the case and finds himself spending a lot of time worrying about Stacy’s safety.

This story has an intricate plot and it leaves you guessing to the end. The characters are very well developed and very likeable. I found myself cheering for Alex and Stacy as a couple, but also for each of them in their careers and life choices. The fact that both of them were of Cajun background made an interesting twist to the story.

Diann Mills never disappoints with her crime novels. I find myself skulking about Amazon trying to figure out when the next one will come out and how soon I can get a copy. Tyndale gave me a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was thrilled to do it because it meant I got the book sooner but I would have gotten it by hook or by crook. I’m saving every one of Diann Mills books for a delicious rereading if I ever have a lull in all the new great fiction that comes out of Tyndale and other sources.



Author's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment