Monday, August 8, 2016

Jesus Talked to Me Today



This is a compilation of testimonies of people who experienced a miracle as a child and the memory is still vivid today. There are stories of protection, provision, seeing angels and seeing Jesus. As one of the writers said, “Ask a Christian friend if they have experienced a miracle and then sit back and hear their story.” Many, if not most, Christians have experienced a miracle of some sort at some time in their life. I, myself, have experienced a handful over the years and have stories passed down from my grandmother of other miracles that occurred for members of her family. All these stories are heartwarming and encouraging and I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys hearing what God does in individuals’ lives. There was nothing that was against scripture in here. Obviously the compiler is an evangelical Christian. I intend to read some of these to my granddaughter in our homeschool devotions because I feel they would be very informative for her.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House in exchange for a fair and honest review. This book is becoming a part of my permanent collection so I can read these stories again. I read the entire book in one day and look forward to revisiting it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment