Monday, October 25, 2021

An Amish Bride (Joyful River Book 2) by Rosalind Lauer


 



Sadie Beiler is Essie Lapp's best friend.  She practically grew up in the Lapp household and was great friends with Essie and her brother Sam.  Sadie starts to realize at Essie's wedding that Mark, her current beau is not the person she wants to marry.  But Mark doesn't want to break it off.  In the meantime, Sadie realizes that Sam is actually her heart's desire and Sam already knew she was his.  This book is chock full of family, love and God.  This is the ideal Amish romance.  It is part 2 of a series and I'm looking for part 1 to read.  I will be following this author from now on.  I highly recommend this book.  


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment