Sunday, October 31, 2021

I Know You by Claire McGowan


 


Rachel / Casey came from the UK to USA at 19 to be a nanny to a family in Hollywood. It ends up with the family murdered and she falsely accused of the crime. About 20 years later she is back in UK after some prison time and then a successful appeal. She is living under a different name in a different part of UK just enjoying her freedom when suddenly she is set up to take the fall for another murder.

This book was hard to get into at first but after a few chapters I got the rhythm of it and enjoyed the suspense. The story goes back and forth between the crime in the US and the present day in the UK, explaining a little more of the details as it goes along.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment