Thursday, October 21, 2021

Deadly Target (Rocky Mountain Courage #2) by Elizabeth Goddard


 


Erin Larson is a criminal psychologist and cold case blogger, who is suddenly back in Montana to help her mother after an attempted suicide. Nathan Campbell is a police officer in Montana whose father, also a police officer, unexpectedly arrives from his home in Boston and gives Nathan an unexpected mystery to solve. There are a lot of twists and turns to this story and way too many catastrophic events all of which should have been fatal. Not very believable that they survived all three in close succession. I did enjoy the book though. I just think it could have used some tweaks.


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment