Saturday, February 29, 2020

Home Sweet Home By Fern Michaels, Donna Kauffman and Melissa Story




This is a compilation of three feel good short stories. The first on by Fern Michaels had a lot of substance and interesting characters and situations. I loved it. The second one was really confusing from the beginning. So many characters and their relationships to each other were introduced in the first few pages that I could not keep track of who was who and that made the rest of the story hard to read and not interesting to me. The third story was a lovely story and very enjoyable. I just wished it had been fleshed out into a whole book because it moved along well and then suddenly, bang bang bang it was brought to a conclusion and over. I felt the same way about Fern Michael’s story.


Overall I was pleased with the book and it would be ideal for someone who just has a short time to read and they could read one of the stories in one sitting each time.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment