Monday, February 3, 2020

One Little Lie (The Pelican Harbor Series Book 1) by Colleen Coble



Jane Hardy is the new sheriff in Pelican Harbor, AL upon her father’s retirement. The job starts to heat up rather quickly and it is obvious that some people don’t want Jane to be sheriff. Adding to the tension is the fact that a journalist has been given permission by the mayor to follow Jane and do a documentary. Soon Jane and her father’s past as members of a cult comes to the attention of everyone and things start to unravel. Jane is becoming dependent on Reid (the journalist) to help her solve some of the mysteries she has encountered. Reid is actually a player in one of the mysteries.

I really loved the characters and the suspense in this book. I’d read another book by this author any time.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment