Saturday, February 29, 2020

Woman of Sunlight by Mary Connealy





Lover of Mary Connealy’s books take note. The next installment of the Brides of Hope Mountain series is out. I have wanted to read this book ever since the first one came out. And now I’m waiting anxiously for the third book which should come out later this year. This one concerns the youngest sister Ilsa, and the oldest son of the Warrens, Mitch. Someone is still after Mitch and he needs to find the culprit before his family or the ranch is harmed. He and Ilsa end up married and taking the search to Chicago, which is a totally different environment that the one Ilsa grew up in.


I love every one of Mary Connealy’s series and this one is the best yet. If she would just clone herself and get them out there twice as fast I would be so busy reading her books that I would scarcely have time to read any others.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment