Saturday, February 29, 2020

The Blizzard Bride by Susanne Dietze









Abigail is a spinstress from the East who is sent from Chicago to Nebraska to be a schoolteacher to try to help a government agent (her former fiancé Dashiel) figure out which of three boys was the son of a desperado that was on the loose and intending to kidnap his boy. The culture shock, the weather, and the need to keep secrets all threaten to derail the process but Abigail is determined.


I truly enjoyed this story as I have all the books in the Daughters of the Mayflower series that I have read. I recommend it to anyone who likes historical romance chock full of interesting characters, wonderful descriptions of places, well researched details of the life at the time and a plot that keeps you awake at night.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment