Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Crafter Quilts a Crime by Holly Quinn




This book was a fun read and had the added bonus of being set at Christmas. It is about Sammy, who runs a craft shop / quilt shop in a small town, and her sister and cousin who team with her to solve a mystery. It all starts when someone is murdered and it all takes place in Sammy's shop during the busiest night of the year. Sammy and her team try to solve the mystery themselves which leads to hilarous capers and also some dangerous circumstances. This one is too much fun to put down so don't plan on getting too much accomplished except reading once you start it.


I like this author and I enjoy reading about the quilters and crafters that frequent the shop.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this books which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment