Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Seconds to Live by Susan Sleeman



FBI Agent Sean Nichols is appointed to head a team investigating a hacker who goes by the name of Phantom, who has hacked into US Marshals' Witness Protection database. He needs to go to where a witness has already been pursued by the hacker with the intention to kill her. That witness is being protected by US Marshal Taylor Mills, who happens to be a friend of Agent Nichols even though their friendship has always been online and not in person.

As they chase the Phantom the stakes keep getting higher and the danger keeps getting more frightening. It takes everyone on the team to crack the case. This one is a nail biter and it didn’t take me long to read because I traded sleep time for reading time. Highly recommend!

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this books which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment