Wednesday, November 20, 2019

End Game by Rachel Dylan


FBI Special Agent Bailey Ryan is teamed up with NCIS Special Agent Marco Agostini to get to the bottom of some high profile murders around Washington, DC. The deeper they get into the investigation, the more dangerous it becomes and the deeper they have to dig into the secrets of the rogue government employees at the bottom of this international scheme.


This is a fast paced story that I enjoyed thoroughly. I am always intrigued by the work of the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. This book does not disappoint. I highly recommend it. I’m looking forward to reading more by this author.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment