Wednesday, November 20, 2019

If I Had Two Lives by A. B. Whelan




Vicky has a good job as an FBI agent and a successful Real Estate mogul boyfriend. She had a normal childhood and thought she knew who she was until everything went topsy turvy in her life. She soon realized that her parents hadn't told her everything about her life and strangely, the new information she was recovering was woven somehow into the case she was working on -- trying to track down a serial killer.


This book has a lot of things happening and comes to a surprise conclusion. I enjoyed reading it but felt that in some places there could have been more to the story and in other places there was a little too much information. I would like to continue reading books by this author and see how she advances her craft in later writings.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this books which I received from BookSirens. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment