Monday, August 23, 2021

An Unexpected Amish Christmas (Surprised by Love #3) by Rachel J. Good


 


Jacob Zook is in rehab recovering from a horrible accident that took his mother. He decides to send condolences to others who have recently lost family members. Keturah Esch is struggling with running the family business (a pretzel stand in the local farmers market ) and help her 3 younger sisters deal with their grief after their parents are killed in an accident. Jacob sends his condolences anonymously but it helps Keturah so much that she continues to correspond with him even though she doesn't know his identity.

I loved this story and enjoyed learning about the innerworkings of the pretzel business. I also enjoyed revisiting characters and setting from earlier in the series. Recommend!

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment