Thursday, August 5, 2021

Since You've Been Gone (Restoring Heritage #3) by Tari Faris


 


Leah is back in her hometown and she is anxious to reopen the store she inherited from her grandfather.  Jon is back in town and taking over the business which his father left him.  His business directly affects the business that Leah wants to restart.  Jon and Leah have history from High School when Jon was infatuated with Leah but Leah never noticed because she was too gun shy about relationships.  This is a wonderful story with interesting characters and interaction.  I'm now curious about the first two books in this series.  I will definitely put this author on my list of favorites.  

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment