Monday, August 2, 2021

Hitched to the Gunslinger by Michelle McLean


 


Mercy is in a bad situation, trying to hold onto the property she inherited when her father died. A neighbor is willing to do anything to get the property and he doesn't have any scruples about how he will accomplish that. When Gray Woodson, aka Quick Shot, happens along on his way to find a nice spot to retire, Mercy soon pulls him into the situation for some protection. The again gunslinger doesn't want to do any more shooting, he just wants to take a nap.

This is a funny story and very interesting as well. This author is going on my "must read" list. She is as entertaining as another great author that writes with this style. How fun to have two authors writing the kind of stories I like!

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment